We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251767494153?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2...

They've hit an all time low with this one. wow.

Views: 12775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd bet he makes a couple stops in Scottsdale, AZ.
I would bet just about anything that you are right. And we both know who that person would be visiting.
Press Pass Collectibles for one. I'm guessing for all those other high volume EBAY dealers as well.

Kyle Bell at press pass is just a buyer, he doesn't really get many autographs. He buys from whoever and if it doesn't pass PSA he sends it to JSA. He is just a rich kid spending money. He is not the bad guy in my eyes, it's just scum bags he has selling stuff to him. He does have a few guys that get real stuff but I firmly believe he a guy in the bay area that supplies all that fake crap JSA passed. I don't think it is the same guy who works for PSA but it's one his crew.

Seems to me that he's indifferent to the authenticity as long as PSA/JSA waves their magic wand.  I would categorize him as one of the bad guys if he's that wreckless.  

The kid used to be an in person collector here in AZ. Few guys on here know him well.

He brings in PSA authenticators to authenticate his stuff. He does not buy it all that way. Some of his stuff he does but not all.

You don't really know the truth about Kyle. I have known him since he was 13. He was/is not a rich kid, he has money now because of the unnethical business practices he participates in. He grew up in a poor area of Fountain Hills with a divorced mother and his dad nowhere to be found.

Thanks for chiming in Steve. I knew you would. Mike Airing and a couple others are real familiar with him to. I have yet to hear a good thing about the guy.

Rick, I put most of the original blame on Airing. I was there when he (Airing) would forge items and put them in a store for sale. I stood there and heard him (Airing) tell lie after lie about anyhting and everything. I was a witness to his crooked dealings. Once he and Kyle joined together, that was it. That is when Kyle crossed over.

They have sold a ton. A lot of sticker collectors have been duped. Many on this site.

Oh yeah the "BAREFOOT" BANDIT

All his Vedder's are fake. He knows who he is buying from. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service