We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

There has been a lot of confusion lately about Elvis Presley autographs due to a discussion that was recently posted. Elvis is one of the hardest autographs to authenticate as he had so many styles of signatures. After 20+ years of studying his autograph even I can get fooled every once and awhile. What messes up the forger is greed. The autograph gets too consistant for Elvis and they get caught. Recently a VERY good forger popped up and fooled me and others. The good thing is before the forgeries could be sold we figured out the forgeries and put a stop to this person. As you will see in this post "Elvis was consistantly inconsistant in the way he signed and wrote". There are though things he always did that show through though. All I am going to do here is post authentic signatures. I won't be explaining them in any way, that will be for you to do to educate yourselves. I will answer some questions though if needed. Enjoy!

Views: 17138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that same eBay seller had about 6 or 7 of those Elvis encapsulated pieces on eBay for a long time

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service