We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

Views: 34122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just bought 2 for £57.50 ~$66, which I think is great considering. 

That's a really good deal for reseller prices. For some reason all the US sellers are priced really high and the UK sellers are decently priced but eBay adds $30 shipping. Guess I'll have to wait and see if any get listed cheap in the US... or maybe I'll have to pass. 

I can help if you want?!? 

Thanks, I appreciate it. If I don't find one in the next few days I might have to take you up on that offer. 

My shipment is estimated to arrive from Georgia on the 17th.. should update to an earlier date once switching hands from DHL to USPS.. at this moment, not many people have their items in hand yet. You will see a ton pop up on ebay starting later this week and next week guaranteed but its great that Allginger is willing to help out, I love that. I just don't think you should rush this purchas just yet.. however, if you can get a pair for $66 as well, id say go for it 

Thanks, I was wondering why there were barely any US ones listed. I'll hold off for a bit then and see how many pop up. 

Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so I'll post pics once I get them. 

From the US

Hey Marshall, congrats! Looks good to me, IMHO.

When mine comes I'm going to ship it off to "The Master" (Roger Epperson) to get it properly authenticated.

My second signed Ozzy CD, after this one. (Note: Genuine. Purchased from Amoeba Records in Hollywood, where he did a public signing.)

Niiiiiiice !!!

Hey Marshall, like so many here on this site, I was sure Patient 9 was gonna scream auto pen ripoff again like last time..so I only bought 1. Had I known Ozzy learned his lesson and that this time round they were gonna look this good...I woulda bought more!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service