We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Marimerle1 Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Baseball 1994 World Series Baseball

When does an autographed Mickey Mantle baseball with the inscription NO 7 on a 1994 World Series baseball sell for $199.00?

When it's an obvious forgery.

Below is the forged Mickey Mantle baseball listed and sold by Ebay seller Marimerle1 for a whopping $199.00.

An authentic autographed Mickey Mantle with the inscription NO 7 on a 1994 World Series baseball would sell for at least $2,000.00.

If that was authentic, myself and another dozen of my autograph collecting friends would have bid on that baseball.

But, with Ebay so heavily-populated with delusional autograph collectors and impulse, selling forgeries on Ebay is actually easier than selling authentic autographs.

Here is that forged Mickey Mantle baseball sold by Ebay seller Marimerle1 for $199.00.

What a waste of $199.00.

Here is the worthless COA.

Here is another forged Mickey Mantle baseball sold by Ebay seller Marimerle1.

Worthless COA.

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James, Mantle authentically-signed baseballs on a 1994 World Series baseball with the inscription NO 7 would sell for big bucks.,

Thanks very much for your message.  Appreciate your recommendations for authentication.  I will re-authenticate anything I offer in the future with one of those authentication services.  

Get opinions her for free first before sending it to TPA. But they charge about $100 for Mantle, so it may not be worth sending in even if you're sure it's real. 

Here's another one listed on Ebay now from Ebay seller Soldoutkix.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153080691189?ViewItem=&item=153080691189

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service