We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Iconsandlegendscollectibles Mickey Mantle Ted Williams Autographed Baseball Forgery Sold For $255.00

Check out these ugly Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries that recently sold on Ebay.

These putrid-looking Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries on a baseball was listed and sold by Ebay seller Iconsandlegendscollectibles for $255.00.

These two Mickey Mantle & Ted Williams forgeries easily makes "The Ugliest Mickey Mantle/Ted Williams Forgeries That Sold On Ebay" this week.

Who in their right mind would bid on crap like this?

Ebay seller Iconsandlegendscollectibles writes "Will purchase back if it doesn't pass authentication."

We already know that both PSA and JSA would deem these Mickey Mantle & Ted Williams signatures forgeries.

Ebay continues, as they have for the past twenty years, to profit from the sales of forgeries.

Millions of dollars in the pockets of Ebay from the sales of forgeries.

Ebay sellers of forgeries know their forgeries will sell on Ebay because that's the primary site where wannabe autograph collectors purchase their forgeries.

Here is that set of Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries on a baseball sold by Ebay seller Iconsandlegendscollectibles for $255.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-MLB-RAWLING-SIGNED-2-AUTOGRAPHS-M...

Tags: NY, Yankees, baseball, ebay, forgeries, iconsandlegendscollectibles, mantle, mickey, seller, signed, More…ted, williams

Views: 2262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

answer to what

Look I heard and know who are the good guys.  I am just looking for facts that's all.  I am more then willing to say I am wrong if I'm wrong.  The only professional guy who has posted on here is the owner of this mag.  I have tons of followers and like I said don't call me a fraud if I gave the guy a refund.  I'm a collector and mostly of Denver Bronco items not all this chaos.. I don't do well with someone calling me a fraud.  Im a collector and dont give a s*** either way

not trying to make money off an autograph really I am a woman with a life not a stalker of ebay and autographs just trying to open up to others but f*** all this I really dont care

Jackie, where did you get the signed ball from?

I got it from a guy who did many signings in the presence.  He left the business because he new of the corruption in the business.  Im not trying to make big money off of these old school autographs hell I don't know much about mantle and those guys. I am way to young.   I just listed to add tol by ebay.  I am mostly a coin seller.  I know quite a bit.  And everyone warned me about the corruption and I tried anyway but thats how I am.  I am a trooper love to try new things

honestly all these old guys will die off and we will be better off with C Williams because yea Chris I am so much younger then you and we will do the right thing.  

lol don't do well with old paps who sits in front of his computer messaging ebay customers to get info.  Who does that????  an old dude with no life.  Really ...hahaha I laugh this s*** off because when your dead and buried I got tons of autographs A hole. 

chris never even contacted me to ask what the real deal was instead........he tried to put me on blast.  Well I got more than an autograph I got years!!!!  proud of them because I GOT TIME MOFO

Well he sure did a good job exposing GFA didnt he? You seem to be getting mad the more questions are put to you and the more GFA is exposed. Are you going to answer if you are one of the cofounders of GFA? Or are you going to childishly continue to call others names and change the subject, and talk about how young you are and what autographs you got in person. Who sits around messaging ebay customers to warn them of forgeries? I dont know? Who takes glamour shots of themselves and then uses her Saturday night to get on an autograph board to talk about how young she is?

You still have yet to admit that you are/were one of the cofounders of GFA. What do you have to say about that and what the company has become? What is the excuse for all the authentications of what is in my opinion, very blatant forgeries. You seem to dance around the questions. Are/were you not one of the ones who cofounded GFA????????  You giving a customer a refund if they want one doesnt mean anything. So does every other seller who sells under paypal guidelines, and it means nothing. Were you/are you involved with GFA at this point? That is the question.

And talking about people dying off, lol, thats true, Chris will die, as will every other member of this forum including you Jackie, and no one will bat an eye. But the work Chris williams and others have done will be expanded upon for generations and GFA will continue to get the exposure it deserves. The difference is that when Chris dyes off, he will be remembered in a good light by the collecting community, when you die, will people be able to put GFA in that same light?  Chris dying off wont change a thing. Companies that knowingly cert forgeries are doomed, and there are many examples proving this.

And you have been speaking to many professionals (not myself) on this board so far, you just dont realize it. Steve, while a credit to the autograph community, is not an autograph professional. He certainly is very knowledgeable on different autographs, but he doesnt advertise himself by those terms. Where as, on the other hand, many members on this forum are professionals and work for/have worked for PSA, JSA, Steiner, etc.

Ugh, Jackie you are disgusting. Talking about people dying off. Truly disgusting.

and some of   your remarks, Jackie, whether you think you have a point or not, are  in very poor taste indeed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service