We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I just acquired a large collection of old homemade Elvis Presley scrapbooks.  In one, there appears to be the back cover of the 1955 Mr. Rhythm tour program pasted.  It looks as though his signature is written in ink on the right side.  I do not want to get too excited here until I have some of your opinions.  It has the 1955 traits, but not sure.  I got it from a guy who’s Mom was obsessed with Elvis and he just wanted to sell the lot of scrapbooks she accumulated.  90% of the items are from the 50’s Thoughts?

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks nice piece!   Elvis changed his signature quite a bit thru the years but the early ones all have similar traits.  I have looked through all scrapbooks now and this is the only item that has his name on it, so I am leaning toward legit.  A lot of girls back then would just write his name on pictures and such, but this piece appears to be the only one with his name written on it so I think poss its genuine.  Again, I would welcome all opinions.  All the items & clippings in the scrapbooks are from the 50's.

looks great to me as well, again a late 1955 or early 1956 signature imo

Thanks Mark

100% spot on, I had the same programme signed by Elvis and Scotty, and DJ sadly no Bill Black,

very nice!

I have had 2 of these signed.  It looks very close to the one I just got a while back.  Of course the whole thing with the P is atypical.  But I am no expert.  Roger is the man when it comes to Elvis.  I have gone to him MANY a times.

I would give this thumbs up in my book.  

AWESOME!

Mark 

Hi Mark.  Yes Roger said the first one is good.  I have sent him the Stage Show one yet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service