We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Stan' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this a legit Stan Lee Signature?

I know this has the hologram sticker on it, but I can't even find where you look that up. It doesn't seem to come with a COA, other than th…

Started by S L

2 Jul 8, 2023
Reply by JMS1223

Opinion on Stan and Jack signed books

Started by BudsKie

2 Apr 4, 2022
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Stan Lee and Chris Evans

I have just bought this item and just wanted to get peoples advice on whether they think it is real or not. Thank you all in advance for al…

Started by Collector Dealer

4 May 21, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

Stan Lee and Chris Evans

I have just bought this item and just wanted to get peoples advice on whether they think it is real or not. Thank you all in advance for al…

Started by Collector Dealer

0 May 20, 2020

Stan lee

Don’t know much of the comic world. But is this a trust authenticator for Stan lee?

Started by Eddie Gonzalez

3 Mar 28, 2020
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Stan Lee autos?

Do any of these looks good? Im looking for a good priced Stan Lee Photo for under 80$ I would like to be in the 50 or 60 range. Also what i…

Started by Brandon

16 Mar 1, 2020
Reply by Steve Zarelli

stan lee signature authentication

I had purchased this Dr. Strange figurine and the person who I purchased it from says that Stan Lee had signed it at his last Comic-Con in…

Started by russell lesman

3 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Harald Greisen

Is this a Real Stan Lee Auto?

Thoughts? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Age-41-CGC-7-0-signed-by-Stan-Lee-Photo-Cover/283614635548?hash=item4208bfe61c:g:rwgAAOSwdwRdfWGj

Started by Brandon

11 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Brandon

Randy's Cabin listings and what look to be Stan Lee forgeries

I'm no expert, but looking through some Auctionzip listings this morning and saw what appear to be dozens upon dozens of forged Stan Lee si…

Started by Collector123

1 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Opinion on this Stan Lee Autograph? Please

Hi, hoping someone might be able to cast their eye over this autograph i have. I purchased it at the London film and comic con from a deale…

Started by Craig Ellis

7 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by Woody2Shoes

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service