We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mack Lunch's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently contacted rareandsigned about an item supposedly authenticated by them an…"

Mack Lunch replied Aug 16, 2021 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I am amazed that this junk is still being sold!  This Mickey Mouse is the same one t…"

Mack Lunch replied Aug 16, 2021 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Did the Memorabilia Vault offer them with papers or not?  Is there a link to their o…"

Mack Lunch replied Jul 14, 2017 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Were they sold with COA's If so, by whom?  Parr sold them with papers from a now def…"

Mack Lunch replied Jul 14, 2017 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Ebay says that romartenuova is located in Italy.  Are you saying that he is getting…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"  I bought the exact Bugs Bunny drawing, complete with COA from Simon Parr over a ye…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"This is the one I bought from Simon Parr through Invaluable on 12-4-15.  Looks like…"

Mack Lunch replied Feb 11, 2017 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

""

Mack Lunch replied Feb 11, 2017 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I have just became aware of that bogus ripoff report about me. I have made many requ…"

Mack Lunch replied Feb 9, 2017 to Simon Parr's Auctions Writing Fraudulent ‘Ripoff Reports’ in retaliation for ‘AML’ exposure of offering forged items for sale.

9 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Mack Lunch

"Hi Lizzie, Please tell me under what name Simon Parr is using on eBay now and what o…"

Mack Lunch replied Feb 9, 2017 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service