We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JMS1223's Discussions (492)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks right to me. "

JMS1223 replied yesterday to James Stewart Signed 8x10

4 10 hours ago
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Agree. I always loved Mary Costa’s signature and handwriting. "

JMS1223 replied May 26 to Who do forums consider to have the most beautiful/lovely signatures? I like Bardot and DeHavilland..

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Sparky1708

"An Abraham Lincoln signed photo is a holy grail item for sure. I think only like 5 e…"

JMS1223 replied May 26 to Any ideas has to how many known authentic Lincoln autographs are in private hands?

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"I have seen both Barack Obama signed books (A Promised Land and Renegades) with Beck…"

JMS1223 replied May 26 to Any ideas has to how many known authentic Lincoln autographs are in private hands?

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"At first glance that looks good to me. "

JMS1223 replied May 26 to Yes or No on this FDR inscription and signature, circa 1927

2 May 26
Reply by JK

"Definitely not Reagan’s handwriting. "

JMS1223 replied May 26 to Ronald Reagan signed photo opinion

3 May 26
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"That’s very interesting. I am currently looking to add a Lincoln signature to my col…"

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"I didn’t buy it. I was pretty hesitant thinking it was likely fake. "

JMS1223 replied May 24 to John F. Kennedy Senator signed 1952 program - authentic or forgery?

12 May 24
Reply by JMS1223

"Sorry to say but I am leaning towards forgery. Looks a little “drawn.” Also never se…"

JMS1223 replied May 22 to Steven Spielberg autograph, please help.

5 May 22
Reply by Sven Olsson

"Thanks. I had a feeling it was fake. "

JMS1223 replied May 20 to John F. Kennedy Senator signed 1952 program - authentic or forgery?

12 May 24
Reply by JMS1223

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service