PFCollector's Discussions (486)

Discussions Replied To (465) Replies Latest Activity

"It's UK only on the bundles that are left in stock. "

PFCollector replied on Thursday to Lana Del Rey -BLUE BANISTERS SIGNED CD

16 on Friday
Reply by john wick

"Yeah definitely a good sign they sold out quick. I'm curious if the countries outsid…"

16 on Friday
Reply by john wick

"I'd like to have one of these if they're real but I took my chances on the last ones…"

16 on Friday
Reply by john wick

"Thanks, ordered!"

PFCollector replied Sep 15 to Michael J Fox book (signed bookplate)

20 Sep 17
Reply by Jor-El

"25 US dollars each... about $50 US total for two... not sure what that breaks down t…"

PFCollector replied Aug 24 to Kacey Musgraves - Star Crossed Signed Amazon Exclusive £10.99

25 Sep 12
Reply by Mikex

"Thanks, I grabbed 2, to make the shipping costs not so bad. Ended up being $25 shipp…"

PFCollector replied Aug 24 to Kacey Musgraves - Star Crossed Signed Amazon Exclusive £10.99

25 Sep 12
Reply by Mikex

"Some people claimed they got them with no Polly signature but I'm not sure how they…"

PFCollector replied Aug 22 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"What the hell? Why are they all going to these stupid small cards... I wish they'd s…"

PFCollector replied Aug 13 to THE KILLERS PRESSURE MACHINE CD INCLUDING A SIGNED INSERT FROM BRANDON FLOWERS

47 Aug 19
Reply by Leonard Martinez

"That's weird. Even with PayPal? I know on UK stuff they block me (I'm in the US) but…"

PFCollector replied Aug 9 to THE KILLERS PRESSURE MACHINE CD INCLUDING A SIGNED INSERT FROM BRANDON FLOWERS

47 Aug 19

"I think I'll wait to order and see if they add any others before ordering that one.…"

PFCollector replied Aug 9 to THE KILLERS PRESSURE MACHINE CD INCLUDING A SIGNED INSERT FROM BRANDON FLOWERS

47 Aug 19

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service