We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rich JC's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I don’t think that’s the actual live signature - I think what’s shown is decorative/…"

Rich JC replied Sep 28, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2302 yesterday
Reply by John Michael

"Alan Partridge: Big Beacon - Duluxe https://specialeditionbooks.co.uk/products/alan-…"

Rich JC replied Sep 28, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2302 yesterday
Reply by John Michael

"Eugh. Let’s me sign up with a UK address but won’t let me buy with a UK address! Why…"

Rich JC replied Sep 27, 2023 to New Kids On The Block - Revisited - CD Autographed

17 Nov 8, 2023
Reply by Rich

"UK - https://shopuk.stephensanchezofficial.com/products/angel-face-cd-signed-art-card"

Rich JC replied Aug 3, 2023 to Stephen Sanchez - CD / Signed Art Card

7 Apr 19
Reply by Kate

"No. They’ve applied for the money but no confirmation email. I contacted them Sunday…"

Rich JC replied Apr 25, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8
Reply by Ortymd

"I’m obviously hoping 1 may be fulfilled and 2 get cancelled - I don’t need 3 of them…"

Rich JC replied Apr 24, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8
Reply by Ortymd

"Amazon did confirm to me the listing is for signed copies. But more expensive than H…"

Rich JC replied Apr 23, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8
Reply by Ortymd

"Amazon or Hive don’t take money until dispatched - only WH Smiths. So I guess if you…"

Rich JC replied Apr 23, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8
Reply by Ortymd

"I totally agree with you Ash. I think I will take a chance on it though as I’ve got…"

Rich JC replied Apr 22, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8
Reply by Ortymd

"I’ve ordered from Hive too - worth a try. They are linked to independent bookstores…"

Rich JC replied Apr 22, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8
Reply by Ortymd

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service