We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,545)

Featured Discussions

How valuable is eBay feedback for autographs?

New video drop!  Please subscribe to my channel, and as always, your feedback is welcome. :-)

Started by Steve ZarelliLatest Reply

How to buy autographs on eBay; Tips to avoid fakes on eBay

My latest Collectibles Chat video is "How to buy autographs on eBay." While it has something for everyone, it is most valuable to newer col…

Started by Steve ZarelliLatest Reply

We made site upgrades that I think you'll like

We've made improvements to Autograph Live over the last few days that I think you'll appreciate: Images in discussion replies don't get cu…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE SHINING AUTOGRAPHS

The movie The Shining was based on the Stephen King novel directed by Stanley Kubrick. King was not happy that Kubrick took many liberties…

Started by Scott Paul

27 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

Real Or Fake? Lucille Ball Clothing Etc

I have a few clothing items from classic stars, from the big auction houses. I decided to browse Ebay, and this store seems odd. This Lucy…

Started by Willow Champ

8 on Friday
Reply by Willow Champ

roxette opin please, any red flags?

Started by michelle

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Oryxandcrake

Any ideas has to how many known authentic Lincoln autographs are in private hands?

Has anyone ever documented how many known authentic Lincoln autographs are in private hands? I'm sure there are many in museums and library…

Started by Garrett Meadows

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

Who do forums consider to have the most beautiful/lovely signatures? I like Bardot and DeHavilland..

I always thought Olivia deHaviland had a lovely signature. Also, I love Bridget Bardot's signature because of it's geometric styling and sy…

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Sparky1708

Jane Birkin Authentic

Hello everyone, I am looking and hoping for some opinions on this Jane Birkin autograph from https://all-autographes.com thank you

Started by Jack Morgan

1 May 25
Reply by a pug called eva

Is VAT added on books being imported from abroad? My understanding was not?

does anyone know??

Started by michelle

3 May 25
Reply by LeChuck

I've never been partial to "clipped signatures" and won't purchase them.

I'd like to forum members' opinion regarding signatures that have been clipped from letters/documents. Personally, I believe clipping sig…

7 May 24
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

BEWITCHED AUTOGRAPHS

BEWITCHED was a long running television series about a man who falls in love and marries a witch.   There had been a Frederic March and Ver…

Started by Scott Paul

87 May 24
Reply by Scott Paul

What's new in your collection?

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection? Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquis…

Started by Steve Zarelli

6025 May 24
Reply by Martin Peters

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service