We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gallery of History was selling a Peter Cushing letter on Star Wars letterhead that I waited on only to see it disappear.  I regret it to this day.

life is full of regrets,i regret turning down...no...better keep girls out of this....17 too young dude

Here are some in-person signature pieces in my collection that are not photos.  Mark Hamill signed the trade paperback comic at a New York City comic shop prior to the release of the prequels.  I purchased it for the cover price of the book.  He signed an entire stack of them back then.  The others are in-person signatures from New York City comic conventions.  Jeremy Bullock and Dave Barclay also signed trade paperback comics that I purchased at a local comic shop.  I had all three framed at Michaels Arts and Crafts.  Kenny Baker signed a Star Wars Finest trading card.  The set was issued in 1996 by Topps and they are very nice metallic trading cards released prior to the prequels.  There are a lot of Expanded Universe characters in the set as well.  I also purchased the Darth Vader mug at a local comic shop for Dave Prowse to sign.

Those signed comics are amazing!

Thanks Brandon.  They sat in a closet for ten years before I finally had them framed.

Does Anthony Daniels sign TTM (for a fee or free)? I have a R2-D2 and C3PO photo already signed by Kenny Baker. I'd love to add Daniels.

I don't think he does, though he does conventions from time to time. Official Pix did have a preorder for him prior to C2E2 in Chicago.  If I would have known you needed him, I could have gotten him for you at C2E2 a few months back with photo proof.

I purchased this Carrie Fisher SP from a company in Arizona (HDS?) in 2002. If I recall correctly, they were doing a private signing, but I am not certain.

Just want to make sure it looks okay. Opinions welcome. Thanks.

Looks good to me.

Here is my Carrie Fisher Mr. Zipper courtesy of Michael Wehrmann.  One thing that I have noticed about her signature is sometimes she signs her entire first and last names in one stroke and sometimes she does not.  It is amazing how the signatures typically look the same regardless.

My Mark Hamill TTM success from way back when.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service