We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Took a pass on Mayhew and Bulloch last weekend at Wizard World Chicago.  WW always seems to be a bit weak on Star Wars.  I think Mayhew, Park, and Bonnie Piesse (Young Beru) were there last year, while Lloyd, Logan and Richard LeParmentier were there the year before.

Also, Oz is a really difficult signer as said and his signature has henceforth increased in price - my favourite piece is Harrison Ford. I did have a Hamill and Fisher - that too was deemed fake. Wondered if it might be. 

Who deemed it fake?  Post it here so we can take a look at it.

Ha, this is a bout it for me, thought I do have another Daniels signed piece (Star Tours concept art) and a Ford Temple of Doom pic.

Here's my non-Han Harrison . . .

Nice items Rich.

Thanks.  Obviously never went too hardcore into SW.  I seriously considered the Hamill Official Pix preorder last November, but it just seemed too pricey.

Daniels made a humorous comment after signing the inscription to me ("Well . . . that certainly didn't turn out too well.")

The Indy pic was purchased when I seriously considered trying to collect Indiana Jones autos circa 2000.  At that time, it was unusually difficult to get autographed photos of just about any of the actors other than Ford and Allen.  I remember it being quite difficult to find John Rhys-Davies on an Indy pic, and finding any of the character actors was a heck of a chore.  That has changed subsequently, as many of the living actors have since made regular show appearances.

some cracking photos there,would like to see a cushing on a star wars pic....had a jeremy sinden last year that went great at auction,all i have is a guinness,excuse the print,its not on the item itself,going to match it up with a star wars photo

Wow, perfect - 1987?

yes 87...opening bid £20 a few weeks ago...the seller spouted so much blurb in the title it left out the alec guinness in anyones search results

Ha, I miss the early days of ebay when sellers would leave out critical keywords and details, leaving the door open for a huge steal :)

last year had a 'pop programme signed' got it for a few pounds,did research and relisted it as 'fully autographed pentangle programme inc bert j...' it did quite well

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service