We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I'm taking commissions for #starwarscelebration here in Orlando. Not asking for anything too outrageous. Just $10.00 beyond the price of an autograph and ask that you purchase a minimum of three. Send in items welcome.

Also- I'll be at #wrestlecon. $5.00 beyond the price of anyone's autograph. Again, I ask that you purchase three. Pm me if interested. Thanks!

Views: 595

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope...It's Orlando this year.

Ah, I wish I knew earlier. Looks like Felicity is sold out.

I'd like to purchase autographs from Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Billydee Williams, Ian McDiarmid, and Jeremy Bullock please!  Let me know if it's not too late.  Thanks!

Shoot me a pm as towhat you need. I'll have to charge a little extra for being so close to Celebration. Just need send in items by wed.

Can you add me as a friend?  I think I can't send you messages yet until you add me.  Anyway I'd like to purchase 8x10s for the above signers (Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Billydee Williams, Ian McDiarmid, and Jeremy Bullock) but I don't have any send ins.  Do they have generic 8x10's that the signers give? 

Hello! Would you be willing to take my Return of the Jedi poster to the SW Celebration to have Ian McDiarmid sign it for me? He has signings left for $90 on 15-16th. Happy to pay a commission but I just need one. My email is ecsiebert@hotmail.com.
Thank you!
Ed Siebert
Sorry, I meant to add I've tried for a long time to get Mr. McDiarmid on my poster. He's the last one I need to complete it so I'd be very grateful for your help! :)
Pm sent.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service