We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I purchased this 20+ years ago.  The seller said he received it directly from Graham Chapman.  Although the dealer is highly regarded, I would appreciate other opinions. 

I have seen various signatures from the Monty Python troupe.  Two specific observations are the John Cleese seems more legible and the Michael Palin does not have the "symbol-like" look of later signatures.  

Thank you.

Tags: Eric Idle, Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Meaning of Life, Michael Palin, Terry Gilliam, Terry Jones

Views: 1033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be surprised if Al Wittnebert didn't honor his guarantee. It's why the forgery industry feels so threatened and tries so hard to destroy his reputation.

In case anyone is keen on getting a Chapman this one is closing on ebay.co.uk tonight. I believe the seller is very reliable and I've bought from him many times:

eBay link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GRAHAM-CHAPMAN-in-THE-MEANING-OF-LIFE-19...

Final price was £444. I didn't realise Chapman fetched that kind of money but I guess it would be hard to find a better example.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service