We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everybody,

Just get this autograph signed on april 19th 1997 in Musée Grévin in Paris.

So in love with it !

Views: 2356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have an independent opinion of this signature?

I’m a coin flip being honest. But in coin flips and music I trust Roger Epperson 100 out of 100 times personally. Get Beckett dual buy in and I’d accept that.

There have been many occasions on this site where more than 1 expert are simply mistaken. I don't say here or not. But it is a true statement.

That is an interesting statement. If taken literally there would be almost no reason to submit (I hate that word) for full exam. Quick Opinions carry much too much weight these days. Not with me.

It wouldn’t be enough for me. The fact that Wascher believes that it isn’t authentic is a problem for this item regardless of what the others say.

+1

BallroomDays67 your right!   Wascher is truly one of the best MJ autograph experts out there.  Even then when you have this many consensus of people saying it is not authentic, it will be very difficult to potentially sale the autograph down the line.  However, if the original poster believes in its authentic and intends to keep it ultimately our opinions don't matter.

Nevertheless, the opinion of Wascher should not be underestimated.  Truly a valued person in understanding MJs autograph.

She does an amazing job with a tough signature. It shouldn’t be tough to sell though if it does get certed. The only thing you can do when someone feels that way is present a strong case that can’t be denied, and even then it might not make any difference.

From what I have seen I don't think it is authentic. YMMV.  

I agree with Ballroom, I would trust Wascher's opinion on MJ over anyone else.

Also, TPG's can and do make mistakes - for example, fully 50% of the Jackie Gleason autographs shown at the relevant PSA Facts page are just secretarials by Patricia Saddlemen (my own discovery) - or forgeries of Saddleman secretarials. With my own specialty, Gleason, I would pit my opinion against anyone's without hesitation. I do not rely on external opinions for years. I've been collecting Gleason since 1978.

Very underrated comedian. Loved JG

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service