We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

Hope I'm asking this in the right section...
I've recently bumped into this person's little collection of MJ sigs...

http://billiejean5809.deviantart.com/gallery/

My concern is that all those sigs look too similar... I'm thinking they're signed by the same person, but I'm stumped as to if they're really Michael.

Thank you for any opinions/help in advance.

MODERATOR NOTE:  All of Erick McKay Burgos' art folders on Deviant Art have been removed by him after being outted here.  They were screen captured before his removal and are listed below.   Please use them to reference as you read through this thread.

Tags: Burgos, Erick, Jackson, Jacksons, McKay, Michael, always-4-fun, always-last-1, always.top.10, bluelifesaver, More…disneycolector, jacksong, marc-at2014, song_jack

Views: 62775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guys and gals, I admire your hard work and detective skills. I went to that devianart site and followed your links and that billie jean has plenty of everything in there, my question is, where is he selling those? is he making any profit? have you bought from him? you seem to be hunting vampires here. Somehow I get the feeling you are sort of accusing me of being Maria, and Erick McKay and who knows who else? look I have 4 pieces/items that are tnot for sale, they are my friends and he is not selling those either.I am going to leave it like this because frankly, I have better things to do than read and answer nonsense. You should know that no matter what, if you did not receive the autograph in person a coa/opinion is pure especulation. The so called experts are just people with opinions. Thanks for your time, I just needed opinions and that's all. And still i feel this autograph magazine site it's superb and will use it as much as I can. you oeople have a terrific rest of the week.

Yawn yawn erick. You were found out, move on

Its him Dane, good work. Its the same tired old song and dance every time. 

Carl Ryan, Dane M - Thank u so much for the support here guys. When I started this thread I didn't know I'd be bumping into the same Erick I was questioning, and it's daunting as a newbie here trying not to step on toes. Thank you.

And now yet ANOTHER Deviant Art account connected to you.

HERE is your most current one (with your name Erick Lucas on it) with the same profile photo your using on our site today
HERE is your other site you denied was yours yesterday) 
Guess what?  You're the only 2 Deviant Art sites claiming "Authentic signed MJ drawings"

Heres a fun fact, YOU and Erick #1 used the EXACT same camera
for the site -- a Kodak Z612 Zoom Digital Camera-- go ahead, open a pic on either of the above sites, then look in the lower right hand corner of the webpage. Deviant Art posts Camera stats.  You've had the camera since at least 2012.  Please don't tell us this is also "just a coincidence"

Its kind of ridiculous to say your not the same person?  I have a question.  Are you trying to see if your art will pass first on this site before you send it on to be sold somewhere else?

Thanks again Ema for bring up the Deviant account.

And there's more.  Ema and I sat down yesterday and looked thru all of the "coincidences"--- Do you still want to continue saying your not the same person?

Since Erick removed his old profile---I'll post screen shots of the camera info from both Deviant sites.  

2012 Billiejean5809 Account (this account has since been removed by Erick)

2014 Michael Jacksong (Erick Lucas) account

Ema I have been staring at that Billiejean site for 3 years, and honestly had been thinking - how can this person be selling these for a couple hundred a pop. One of the art pieces I believe sold at auction too (possibly 2). 

The changing stories bothered me too in his "comments" on his page.  One minute he isn't selling them--too sentimental or - mad at people making a profit, then all of a sudden SOLD ITALY!!! (and other places).

I'm still missing something in it all and don't have it all pieced together.  It was you posting that the same story was mentioned again (a gardener) that made me go look a bit harder and that brought up the 2nd style of drawings (eyeballs and all).  And that Billie Jeans name was Erick too.  Which was weird.

Wascher- All I'm going to say is that I thank you for your hard work and I value your support.

Update:  Since outting Erick here on AML - he has removed two of the four deviant art account sites he owned. 

He has removed the original Billiejean5809 account, and the related site that listed those items for sale. 

He kept his newest one (listed as Michael Jacksong aka Erick Lucas) as well as his older McKay artwork account.  On the artwork account, he now calls himself Chapin De Julio (I don't even wanna know who's name that is - this would be Alias #6 for him, just on this stuff alone). 

Unreal. 

Thanks for the excellent detective work, Wascher. Hopefully collectors will see this thread before they waste money on his trash.

Thank you for the update Wascher! :)
I think we both knew that removal of items and accounts would start happening soon after we outed him.

Don't worry Erick... I spent hours taking screenshots of all your shizzle. And we know what your fake-MJ-sig and art looks like now. :) 

For reference, a PDF copy of my Feb.05.2014 report, including Erick's MJ sig pics, his personal art, and all screenshots, is available for download here:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/CAC2E2233D5B2D32
ErickMJSigs-Feb.05.2014.zip (32.11 MB)

It should be comprehensive enough for us to spot any of his future forgeries. :)

Lastly, "Chapin De Julio".... ROFL. Nice name.

He must be reading here.  He now took his own personal Deviant Art portfolio down.  He only has his "Michael Jacksong" account now.   But, with everything saved, I can still do comparisons.

Since he has in the past sold MJ drawings that were forged directly from his Deviant art accounts, I'm going to continue to expose him until he takes them all down.

Here is one of Erick's "authentic (lol)"  MJ drawings that is on the still active account. 

Below is a drawing from his artwork page that is now removed (notice the eyes with the diamonds through them).  Its funny because signing a name is similar to drawing a picture.  Once you have a certain style to your art/handwriting it has a "fingerprint".

And of course we've seen the "scratchy" lines in his art previously (page one of this thread), that the "MJ" artwork has.  Below is another example of that--with his signature on the art.

Erick McKay, you've now given your own artwork a bad name.  Your name will show up here now whenever someone Google's you. 

Erick, I'm also not going to go away.  You need to take that last Deviant art account DOWN.

Here is a screen shot of Erick's still active account with the artwork in the portfolio, just in case he decides to remove the top piece alone.  He seems to have a habit of removing things once he's busted.

Here's a link to the account

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service