Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil... The Art of Starting Over Limited Edition Signed CD

Views: 4860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my posters arrived today - signed. Not the best packaging though 

:-( :'( How was the packaging improper in your mind?! My friend in the UK has to send mine back over to America, where they were originally signed ;-) :-D 

Glad they FINALLY ARRIVED and are legitimate ♡♡

They were rolled up in a tube in a plastic bag without any sides on the tube! They all came quite scuffed around the edges etc - such a shame!

Still waiting on the art card! Dreadful service!!

Me too!

They haven't replied to my emails either 

Karl or Toby, 

If either of you become sadly empty-handed, I have one extra copy I bought from Demi Lovato's US store that either of you can buy from me! Message me anytime if you are interested!

Thanks,

Christina 

My extra copy is still sealed by the way! 

I got mine on Ebay and it ended up being cheaper than if I had purchased it from her store.  Ebay is flooded with all these signed cds from all these musicians LOLn

LOL! 

Got my signed Demi Lovato cd today.  What a cheap looking piece of paper and isnt even the size of the cd booklet. Oh well, thanks for signing so many Demi LOL 

For information …

I sent my unopened CD back for a refund as the signed art card never arrived. They refunded me, less the postage. I replied with the following and guess what they have now refunded the postage too! I hope this helps others in the same situation. Don’t let them get away with it and steal your money.

You would of course be correct if the order was purely for the CD. However the order was for the CD plus signed artcard. The latter part of the order has not been sent (nor the separate postage for it incurred by you) and deadlines set by yourselves have not been met. As a result the contract between us has not been fulfilled and in the eyes of the law is frustrated. It is as if it never happened, and so I am entitled to the £1.95 refund.”

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service