We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

In 1995, Frank Caiazzo, the world's most respected Beatles autograph expert, published a groundbreaking study on authenticating Beatles autographs in Autograph Collector magazine. 

24 years later, Frank's study in our October and November 1995 issues is as important as it was the day it came out.

I'm republishing Caiazzo's study online—but I need to upgrade the photos with newer high-quality ones of the same autographed items. The photos below from Part 1 of the study show you why.

Do you know where any of them are? 

The Beatles autograph collectors on Autograph Live never cease to amaze me. I am sure you know some of these autographed pieces, where they are today, or who has sold them in recent years and may have images. I wouldn't be surprised if members owned some of these.

Let's find them.

Please post images with links here and any other info you have.

With your help, in just a few weeks Frank Caiazzo's Classic Beatles autograph study will be online to help Beatles collectors worldwide make sure they're buying the real deal.

Part 2 will be online tomorrow. 

Ballroom found below:

Tags: autograph study, beatles, caiazzo, harrison, lennon, mccartney, ringo, starr

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service