We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Amy Winehouse Autograph real? (has a 2010 COA from a defunct memorabilia co.) Thanks!

Tags: Amy, Autograph, Winehouse

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who issued the COA? I would get a quick opinion from Roger Epperson.

COA by "Extreme Memorabilia". No contact info, no results online. Issued Nov. 2010. Also, as an aside I've noticed this type of signature "by Amy" without the upper looping y and instead a curvature to the left y seems to come out of the U.K. eBay market. I looked on worthpoint.com (this auto is also on worthpoint) for similar autos of this type by Amy & this type of auto is always from a similar description where the seller describes where they got the auto from (e.g., "WAS SIGNED ON APRIL 8 2004 IN HMV BIRMINGHAM" or some other event or concert). The "A" in this auto is always wider than the "As" I see in other genuine Amy autos too. Truly perplexed by the above auto. Likely will take advantage of Roger's quick opinion service. Thanks for the Reply!

There is no way whatsoever. A bad fake. 

This is not genuine imo either

Thank you both for the reply, and confirming my suspicions. The stem of the "y" alone where it bottoms out and then the marker appears to lift slightly and start a new line to the left, and where the tail of the y ends, stops, and then the "x" is drawn--doesn't seem like one motion, but a series of drawings. Also the horizontal line in the A isn't a straight line (like in other Amy genuine autos), instead, it is more of a curved horizontal line. Finally, the A isn't leaning right like in other Amy autos.

also the construction of the word love is all wrong

This is one of two signatures on PSA's website. This was the signature I thought it  mostly closely resembled (if at all). The "Love ," here does look similar, but not similar enough.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service