A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

it says it's available but i can't get my order to go through, in case anyone else has more luck

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/polly-samson/a-theatre-for-dreamers

Views: 22215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine did arrive today and the Polly is surprisingly sharp. I’m in Beaver County near the tri-state panhandle!

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Mine are all still pre shipment still

Yep mine still say "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item"

The original shipment has arrived!

Congrats on finally getting yours.  Hopefully they will start popping up for those missing them.  Also hope extra freebies pop up too.  Luckily got 2 free after paying for the first 4.  Best wishes.

My original one just showed up in USPS's tracking system last night.

Still nothing for me

Weird, I decided to check the tracking on my original lost one again, and it's now showing up in the system, but seems to have been found and then immediately lost in Tennessee.

Mine was in Tennessee for almost two weeks with no movement. 

Today it showed up in Dallas, TX (my delivery address is in McAllen, TX) so I recommend you to keep checking the tracking

I saw this on eBay... How do you think this guy removed Polly's autograph? Maybe q-tips and goo gone?

Some people claimed they got them with no Polly signature but I'm not sure how they took them off if they did.  There were a few destroyed ones that sold on ebay by someone who unsuccessfully tried to take off Polly.

They definitely removed pollys signature.  You can see along his arm some slight discoloration…I bet it was qtips and rubbing alcohol

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service