We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'signatures' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

American Autographs Collectible Trading Cards

I wanted to introduce everyone to a family project started during the pandemic.  This is not a commercially available item and we are simpl…

Started by V1701E

0 Feb 10, 2022

Set of all four signatures real?

Any opinion if these four from 1963 are authentic? Bought at an auction that had an expert vet it first and estimated them at 4K. Thank you…

Started by Max

17 Dec 13, 2021
Reply by Darren

Can Anyone Help With My Queen Autographed 7”S? I Will Post Them Individually and closer up on them if it’s easier to tell

Started by D J F

8 Dec 1, 2021
Reply by D J F

eBay seller....Hollywood-autographs-uk...authentic?

Hi guys. I haven’t been on here for a hot second but I’m back. I just was wondering if anyone could give me a quick opinion on the eBay sel…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

0 Aug 23, 2020

Ohio Sports Group a trusted seller for authenticity? Archie Griffin and Howard Cassidy

I have been researching the forementioned group, they sell a large variety of Browns and Ohio State autographs and they host large autograp…

Started by R. Tanner

1 Feb 19, 2020
Reply by R. Tanner

Doors Signed Elektra Contracts

Here are three signed contracts between The Doors and Elektra Records. As you can see, two of these are identical pages from an October 196…

Started by BallroomDays67

60 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Is this real, Beatles Autograph.

So this looks to be a good price on ebay. The listing states that they would offer a refund if any of the experts say it is not authentic.…

Started by Louis Paul

7 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Jim Cushman

Bill Clinton / James Patterson Signed book plate edition - Autopen signatures!

Dear All, I have just received my copy of the sold out edition of The President is Missing book, with special signed book plate by Bill Cli…

Started by Richard Booth

4 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by terrier8HOF

Matting a signature with an album cover.

I'm sure it has been done although I can't remember seeing an album cover matted with a cut signature. Has anyone here done that? Is it pos…

Started by Joe W.

7 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Joe W.

Is this Nirvana comic book signatures real?

I'm just real curious if they're real or not. Thoughts? Thanks! 

Started by EJ

5 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service