We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'seller' (759)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eBay seller Dogsda_10

Anybody ever deal with ebay seller dogsda_10? Based out of the UK  Selling a few charlie watts I was looking at, he has a few other autogra…

Started by John Chase

11 Mar 5, 2023
Reply by Stuart Clapham

Forged Derek Jeter Scott Rolen Card Ebay Bucs-21

Here's an example of one of those forged Derek Jeter/Scott Rolen "1998 Topps Co-Signers" cards. These are obvious and laughable forgeries l…

Started by CJCollector

2 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by CJCollector

eBay seller Dogsda_10

Anybody ever deal with ebay seller dogsda_10? Based out of the UK  Selling a few charlie watts I was looking at, he has a few other autogra…

Started by John Chase

3 Dec 16, 2022
Reply by rob kunne

Ebay Is A Cesspool Of Mickey Mantle Forgeries

I just  performed an Ebay search on "Sold Sales" for Mickey Mantle Autographed Photos." Here is the most recent link to that search: http:…

Started by CJCollector

32 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by CJCollector

Salma Hayek Autograph. Real or Fake? From eBay seller All Time Great Authentics

Hello. I was wondering if anyone know if this Salma Hayek autograph is real. It’s from eBay seller All Time Great Authentics. From what I h…

Started by Ahmad Ghazy

10 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by rob kunne

Is the eBay seller alscollectibles47 legit or reliable?

Hello. Anyone familiar with the eBay seller alscollectibes47? If so are they reliable or legit? It seems that they sell affordable autograp…

Started by Ahmad Ghazy

0 Apr 9, 2022

Thoughts on Authentic Autograph Centre?

I came across this dealer/authenticator on Ebay who seems to have a wide-ranging collection of movie and tv stars. Prices range, with moder…

Started by meaganl124

1 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by M.

Is this eBay Seller Ligit?

The sellers name is unopenedcomicart. Here is a link to his/her eBay store. https://www.ebay.com/str/unopenedcomicart Thank You@

Started by Dave Stein

0 May 20, 2021

Ebay Seller Celebrity Autographs

I searched this site and could not find mention of this seller. Do the signatures of Monty Python members look legit and has anyone had any…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

6 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by rob kunne

Ebay Seller Cowper1 Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Forgery COA Classic Traditions

Here's another Mickey Mantle forgery with a worthless COA from Classic Traditions that is listed on Ebay. This Mickey Mantle forgery on a p…

Started by CJCollector

2 May 3, 2020
Reply by Brad Dallof

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service