We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'secretarial' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

*************************************************************** The October 27th, 2018 update is what should be seen here first so until th…

Started by Eric Keith Longo

508 Apr 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

Hi: At Steve Cyrkin's invitation, I'd like to call your attention to a signature study I've posted on my blog, Charlton Heston signature s…

Started by Steve Zarelli

1036 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by JK

Dwight Eisenhower: Real or Secretarial?

Hi, so here's one of my initial attempts to play self "authenticator".  I found this Eisenhower TLS on on a fairly reputable auction site. …

Started by kmansc

1 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

Are secretarial autographs of any worth?

Dear all, I know this is a very debatable and uneasy topic but I would like to know your opinion - do you think that the secretarial autogr…

Started by Gabriela Vassa

11 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Rich

Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

Has there ever been a nicer, more humble, more fan friendly superstar than Johnny Cash? Johnny was the Babe Ruth of Country Music—the top-r…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

Tony Curtis Autographs and His (Not So) Tricky Secretarial

This month will mark one year since Tony Curtis, the beloved actor, passed away. I decided to post this quick thread after searching throug…

Started by Brick Hunter

36 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

PLEASE BEWARE, very questionable autograph of Elvis Presley on eBay

Hi everyone! Fans of Elvis, PLEASE BEWARE!http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Elvis-Presley-signature-autograph-1-1-Topps-Heritage-memorabilia-car

Started by Timothy

2 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Timothy

JFK - Secretarial?

Hi to all. Very new to posting so forgive me if anything is a bit 'off'.  I have a John F Kennedy 'signed' book, I believe it is almost cer…

Started by Nate

29 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Seleznev Dmitri

Profiles in History Auction July 2013 Marilyn Monroe Handwriting wrongly labelled

It has come to my attention that "Profiles in History" are being somewhat misleading and really they have no excuse. They are clearly label…

Started by Pauline Berry

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Pauline Berry

TO BURN OR NOT TO BURN...That is the question.

Like most autograph collectors I have encountered my share of forged autographs, and have written it off to a lesson learned.   I have also…

Started by Scott Paul

4 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service