We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'scam' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help navigating through "forgery town"

Hi all, I am looking to buy a special gift for a big Pink Floyd fan and I am considering to buy a nice autographed piece. So the last coup…

Started by Gerwout van der Veen

6 Mar 31
Reply by Gerwout van der Veen

'The Collectors Hub' online auction site: WARNING to autograph collectors

Recently I became suspicious of an online auction site called The Collectors Hub which can be viewed at liveauctioneers.com (and possibly e…

Started by Britfrog

17 Mar 16, 2023
Reply by Britfrog

Bono's Surrender, Premiere Collectables Scam

Just when I thought veryfinebooks took the cake on Scamming people out of Money we now have Premiere Collectables Charging 950 Dollars for…

Started by il_go_Crazy

0 Nov 29, 2022

RADTKE Authentication Company

Has anyone else had a bad experience with these guys? I recently bought a Randy Moss helmet with their hologram on the back of it. The numb…

Started by Steven Tyler Rogers

8 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Bill

eBay sellers lock-em-up-bob & samsobo forgeries slabbed by PSA/DNA

We have brought up eBay sellers lock-em-up-bob and samsobo before on this site. They are both eBay sellers who scribble on cheap base cards…

Started by Null

51 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

For those of you that remember, I used to expose "The Auto Scouts" forgery eBay accounts all the time.  "The Auto Scouts" were a forgery ri…

Started by Null

60 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jason H

Beware Autographs Network (aka Autographs America)

I noticed a previous discussion post on this website about Autographs America, one of the biggest autograph forgers on the Internet. I want…

Started by Alice Rose

15 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Wayfarer

Don Mattingly Forgery eBay seller lock-em-up-bob

eBay seller lock-em-up-bob 's unlimited supply of cheap base card forgeries has been discussed here before, but he continues to sell horrib…

Started by Null

20 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Null

Don Mattingly/Sports Forgeries eBay seller tnk315 Global Authentics JUNK

Imagine that, another eBay seller who has tons of jerseys/balls signed by tons of popular athletes, ALL "certified" by Global Authentics. T…

Started by Null

15 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Captain Japan

Ebay Seller Bowtie454 Sells Mickey Mantle Forgery

Who in their right mind would spend $112.50 on this piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle forgery? I'll tell you who did-An Ebay wannabe autograph co…

Started by CJCollector

0 Oct 25, 2015

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service