We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'opinions' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rod Stewart signed photos opinions

I acquired three signed photos of Rod Stewart while at a city-wide antique-type sale. I was curious what your thoughts are on their authent…

Started by Ryan Paine

0 Feb 13

Michael Jordan autograph opinion

I have a  Michael Jordan signature I'm curious the authenticity of. I look forward to hearing all opinions on what you think of it.

Started by Ryan Paine

6 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Steve

Michael Jordan autograph opinions

I have a few Michael Jordan signatures I'm curious the authenticity of. The first was received through the mail and the other two were give…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Oct 17, 2023
Reply by Ryan Paine

Michael Jordan Autograph Opinion

I was given this supposed Michael Jordan signed card. It has supposedly been PSA authenticated. When I look up the number associated with i…

Started by Ryan Paine

5 Aug 25, 2023
Reply by AustinCollector

Traveling Wilburys Autograph Opinion

I found this sign photo by members of the traveling wilburys. It is supposedly signed by Bob dylan, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and George Harris…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Aug 5, 2023
Reply by Beatles410

Framing opinions and ideas for a cut Arnold signature

I have an Arnold Schwarzenegger autograph that I bought at an estate sale. I am pretty sure it is authentic but if you want to give your op…

Started by Ryan Paine

1 May 13, 2023
Reply by Mark Saunders

Chris Farley Autograph Opinion

I found this supposed Chris Farley autograph. I was wondering whether or not it is authentic. Look forward to all opinions.  Thanks, Ryan 

Started by Ryan Paine

11 Nov 22, 2022
Reply by Mupplvr

Monica Lewinsky autographed opinion

I was in a local thrift store today and came across a book that appears to be signed by Monica Lewinsky. I was wondering your opinions on w…

Started by Ryan Paine

1 Mar 8, 2022
Reply by Stepeanut

Paul McCartney autograph opinion

I found this supposed Paul McCartney signed photo while searching the internet. I was wondering your opinions on whether or not it is authe…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Nov 22, 2021
Reply by terrier8HOF

Beatles autograph opinion

I found this supposed Beatles signed piece of paper while searching the internet. I was wondering your opinions on whether or not it is aut…

Started by Ryan Paine

3 Nov 22, 2021
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service