We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wille Mays Autograph Help: Is this authentic?

I recently got this card, and was wondering if the auto is real or not? I've seen that mays's auto changed a lot, and was wondering what yo…

Started by Mark LaPierre

5 Nov 29, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Barack Obama - Audacity of Hope Signed 1st Edition

I've been offered this copy of The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama and I was wondering if any of you guys think it's legit or not, any opi…

Started by JB007Collector

21 Nov 25, 2023
Reply by JB007Collector

Alex Lifeson (Rush) Envy Of None - New Signed 12” EP

A lot more affordable than the other signed options for the previous album  https://visionmerch.com/envyofnone/envy-of-none-that-was-then-

Started by John Moore

30 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Jason H

Two Mickey Mantle Signed Items, Book and Envelope Authenticity

Hello I could use some help on whether these two Mickey Mantle signatures are authentic. I think they both look good however I could really…

Started by Joe Calciano

7 Jul 22, 2023
Reply by terrier8HOF

Sandy Koufax Signature Help

Hello i am looking for help on this Sandy Koufax cut/3x5. I think it looks good compared to other authenticated signatures. appreciate any…

Started by Joe Calciano

2 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Joe Calciano

Fletcher - Girl of my Dreams (Signed artcard with Vinyl & CD)

Girl Of My Dreams is FLETCHER’s debut album, released via Capitol Records. You can get a signed artcard with the vinyl or with the CD. Some…

Started by UnknownBoyPT

3 Jan 4, 2023
Reply by UnknownBoyPT

Audacity of Hope - Barack & Michelle Obama signed?

I've been offered this by a seller online, does anybody know if this looks like it could be real?

2 Dec 21, 2022
Reply by JB007Collector

Trump Art of the Deal book - legit?

Does anybody know if this looks like a legit signed copy of Art of the Deal by Donald Trump? It matches other ones I've seen online and use…

2 Dec 15, 2022
Reply by JB007Collector

Nick Mason Saucerful of Secrets Tour

Has anyone gone to this? Does Nick sign similar to Roger before or after shows, or is it just hit or miss? I know he's a good signer from w…

Started by PFCollector

52 Sep 28, 2022
Reply by Peter C.

Ebay Is A Cesspool Of Mickey Mantle Forgeries

I just  performed an Ebay search on "Sold Sales" for Mickey Mantle Autographed Photos." Here is the most recent link to that search: http:…

Started by CJCollector

32 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service