We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'fake' (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

I sent Beckett Authentication a very nice Emma Watson 8x10 which I paid a whole bunch for from UK Dealer. They found it to be Authentic. #1…

Started by John Maurer

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

Check out this Michael Jackson signed shoe. The ebay seller has a bunch of these as well Robin Williams. Claims to have gotten the all in p…

Started by T M EVANS

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

Michael Jordan autograph opinion

I have a  Michael Jordan signature I'm curious the authenticity of. I look forward to hearing all opinions on what you think of it.

Started by Ryan Paine

6 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Steve

Michael Jordan autograph opinions

I have a few Michael Jordan signatures I'm curious the authenticity of. The first was received through the mail and the other two were give…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Oct 17, 2023
Reply by Ryan Paine

Michael Jordan Autograph Opinion

I was given this supposed Michael Jordan signed card. It has supposedly been PSA authenticated. When I look up the number associated with i…

Started by Ryan Paine

5 Aug 25, 2023
Reply by AustinCollector

Elvis Photo Autograph - Real or Fake?

Greetings from California. And thank you for those that respond to help us determine if our autographs are real or not. I acquired this aut…

Started by Johnny Mo

3 Jul 23, 2023
Reply by Karsten

'The Collectors Hub' online auction site: WARNING to autograph collectors

Recently I became suspicious of an online auction site called The Collectors Hub which can be viewed at liveauctioneers.com (and possibly e…

Started by Britfrog

17 Mar 16, 2023
Reply by Britfrog

eBay seller Dogsda_10

Anybody ever deal with ebay seller dogsda_10? Based out of the UK  Selling a few charlie watts I was looking at, he has a few other autogra…

Started by John Chase

11 Mar 5, 2023
Reply by Stuart Clapham

How to weed ebay sellers? Is my assessment correct?

In your opinion, which of these ebay sellers is selling real stuff and can be trusted? 1. https://www.ebay.com/str/the3toyz 2. https://www.…

Started by Ryan

3 Dec 29, 2022
Reply by Yony Mark

eBay seller Dogsda_10

Anybody ever deal with ebay seller dogsda_10? Based out of the UK  Selling a few charlie watts I was looking at, he has a few other autogra…

Started by John Chase

3 Dec 16, 2022
Reply by rob kunne

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service