We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'eBay' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Latest Crazy Beatles “Autograph” Offering On eBay

This “signed” postcard is currently on eBay at a starting bid of $10K. Obviously, the signatures look awful. It’s being offered with what…

Started by BallroomDays67

8 May 25, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

eBay Seller: Wrathofthegraph?

Hello! I was wondering if you all could check this eBay seller: Wrathofthegraph. He seems to be a legit seller, but I was hoping someone co…

Started by Brooke

2 Jul 23, 2022
Reply by Dan Morris

Salma Hayek Autograph. Real or Fake? From eBay seller All Time Great Authentics

Hello. I was wondering if anyone know if this Salma Hayek autograph is real. It’s from eBay seller All Time Great Authentics. From what I h…

Started by Ahmad Ghazy

10 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by rob kunne

Is the eBay seller alscollectibles47 legit or reliable?

Hello. Anyone familiar with the eBay seller alscollectibes47? If so are they reliable or legit? It seems that they sell affordable autograp…

Started by Ahmad Ghazy

0 Apr 9, 2022

Is this eBay Seller Ligit?

The sellers name is unopenedcomicart. Here is a link to his/her eBay store. https://www.ebay.com/str/unopenedcomicart Thank You@

Started by Dave Stein

0 May 20, 2021

Any opinions on eBay seller "toon-city" here?

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/toon-city Curious if anyone has dealt with a seller on ebay who's username is "toon-city." Seem…

Started by JL

1 Apr 14, 2021
Reply by Tom owens

eBay seller: stawamus-chief reliable, experiences?

Hi! I’m planning on purchasing a few autographs from the eBay seller Stawamus-chief and I was just wondering if anyone had ever dealed with…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

0 Mar 8, 2021

Opinions on this Taylor Swift Autograph?

I won this in an eBay auction. A seller recently won an abandoned storage unit and had a bunch of random things for sale. They had a great…

Started by Morgan Dargan

1 Jan 15, 2021
Reply by Christopher Michael

Is Beckett authentication still legit?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could please explain to me why people still list their autographs with a Beckett authentication. A lot of aut…

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

eBay seller....Hollywood-autographs-uk...authentic?

Hi guys. I haven’t been on here for a hot second but I’m back. I just was wondering if anyone could give me a quick opinion on the eBay sel…

0 Aug 23, 2020

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service