We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Ruth' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROSEMARY'S BABY (1968) autographs

ROSEMARY'S BABY was a 1968 horror movie directed by Roman Polanski and based on the novel by Ira Levin.  The movie is notable for having so…

Started by Scott Paul

33 Mar 5
Reply by Scott Paul

Babe Ruth signed baseball??

Hi everyone. Want to get some thoughts on a Babe Ruth ball. In the image, the ball on the left is PSA authenticated and the ball on the rig…

Started by Pubcubbie

1 Jul 12, 2021
Reply by terrier8HOF

One fake and two hopefully real signatures

In 1999 I purchased a Lou Gehrig autograph from Antiquities International, at the forum shops in Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.  I was young…

Started by Mr_Angry

19 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Mr_Angry

1927 Yankees team autographs that Copperstown wants!

No, I did not make a misspelling, the author of the eBay listing did.  I found the following on eBay, an autograph page containing signatur…

Started by Mr_Angry

6 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by CJCollector

Forbes: The Infinite Supply Of Babe Ruth Baseballs Cannot Meet The Demand

A brief history of Babe Ruth’s generous signing habits. My new Forbes story. https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidseideman/2019/05/28/the-in

Started by David Seideman

4 May 31, 2019
Reply by David Seideman

Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig Too Good to be Real?

AE02AFA6-2C2F-4ADA-972C-CCCA7109F92F.jpeg  B3A2DFC6-ECCA-4455-9B9B-9FD93126CA5C.jpeg 654367BA-F98F-4C19-9F16-A94DDD6DA7E8.jpeg Hey Guys! I…

Started by Robert Tomaka

21 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Fuddjcal

How do they get away with this Babe Ruth

Please let someone tell me How does Coachs (Crap ) Corner get away with stuff like this.  It's blatantly a crime 568002.jpg    They claim t…

Started by Richard

12 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by CJCollector

Asking for opinions on Babe Ruth cut signature

Found this at a flea market, and the seller who I have known for years told me he has had this for at least 25 years. He is a very honest m…

Started by Richard

13 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Babe Ruth Lou Gehrig Autographs

Possibly acquiring from a prominent estate and wanted to get some opinions regarding authenticity before I lay out the cash. Thank you.  Th…

Started by David Alpert

43 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

I was told this baseball is covered with the symbol of the Order of the Golden Kite - Babe Ruth Auto Real?

Thank you for taking the time to look at my baseball that I am pretty sure was signed by Babe Ruth, and thanks for offering your opinion on…

Started by CuJo

14 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service