We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Photo' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John & Jackie Kennedy Signed Photo (is it real, is it auto pen, or is it secretary)

OK Experts, what do you think about these signatures, John and Jackie Kennedy. Are they real or are they "Secretary" or Robot? What is the…

Started by Erik

2 Jun 15, 2021
Reply by Erik

Freeman Michaels 8x10 and handwritten letter

Here is a personalized 8x10 photo of Freeman Michaels who played Drake on The Young and the Restless and a handwritten letter.  The mailing…

Started by Chuck

0 Feb 2, 2021

Mickey Mantle Autograph Authentic

Any help verifying if this auto is authentic would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if I’m not following protocol as I’m new to the site. Auto…

Started by Phil Cottone

8 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Steve

Ebay Seller Danlundin Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Photo COA Heroes Of The Game

Before I continue, below are links showing hundreds of examples of forged Mickey Mantle baseballs, photos, etc. found on Ebay (the most dan…

Started by CJCollector

0 Oct 27, 2019

Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head ShotPosted by Matty Mich on November 4, 2018 at 8:41am in…

Started by Matty Mich

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

.Looking for Walt Disney Authentic Autographs

Greetings to all! Looking for any and all affordable Walt Disney Authentic Autographs. Thanks.

Started by AUTOGRAPH BUFF

1 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Joe W.

Michael Jackson Signed Magazine?

Hello, I was wondering what you guys thought of this Michael Jackson signature? Does it look authentic? Is this an inscription that Michael…

Started by Joey Steveson

7 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Prashant Kaushik

George Harrison Autographed 8x10 photo. Is this Real?

Calling all Beatles experts and fans!  Hello, this is a photo I ran across on ebay of George Harrison.  It is supposedly autographed by him…

Started by nicholas pansini

6 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Looking for opinion - Apollo 11 Crew Photo

Hello everyone,  I was directed to this site from reddit, specifically looking for the local space expert Steve Zarelli.  I have an Apollo…

Started by Tyler Em

4 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Don Webster

Muhammad Ali signed photo

Authentity from fields of dreams? whoever they are?

Started by shanew2929

9 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by shanew2929

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service