We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'PSA' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

I sent Beckett Authentication a very nice Emma Watson 8x10 which I paid a whole bunch for from UK Dealer. They found it to be Authentic. #1…

Started by John Maurer

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

Authenticated Beatles Signatures That Are Actually Neil Aspinall Secretarials

This was previously offered at auction as a set containing authentic George and Ringo signatures, and John and Paul signatures in the hand…

Started by BallroomDays67

16 Feb 4
Reply by BallroomDays67

What's up with PSA "Quick Opinion"?

I submitted three items yesterday for PSA to give me a "Quick Opinion" as to authenticity. All three are from Ahlers and Ogletree Auctions…

Started by LiverpoolWalrus

23 Feb 2
Reply by BallroomDays67

New here and have questions

Hi all. I live in Florida and collect Beatles, Stones and Dylan autographs and dabble in US presidents, authors and a few others. I've basi…

Started by LiverpoolWalrus

3 Dec 1, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

PSA QuickOpinion - Ever Genuine?

I've sent PSA at least 10 "QuickOpinion" requests and every single one of them has come back "Likely Not Genuine". Several from eBay auctio…

Started by John Chase

33 Aug 31, 2023
Reply by Chas

Michael Jordan Autograph Opinion

I was given this supposed Michael Jordan signed card. It has supposedly been PSA authenticated. When I look up the number associated with i…

Started by Ryan Paine

5 Aug 25, 2023
Reply by AustinCollector

Authentication Companies which is Best and Why?

Authentication Companies which is Best and Why?     I am tying to determine which authentication company to use I'd like to hear thoughts…

Started by SeahawksFan76

17 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by SeahawksFan76

PSA AutographFacts John Lennon Signed Sketch

I was looking through the John Lennon PSA AutographFacts database and was very surprised to see this item. Thoughts?

Started by BallroomDays67

12 Dec 31, 2021
Reply by BallroomDays67

Are these Judy Garland Checks / Cheques / Signatures / Autographs authentic ???

Hi Guys, I’m new ‘here’ in every sense and would greatly appreciate your opinions on two Judy Garland cheques I recently purchased. I used…

Started by Samuel Edwards

21 Jul 15, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

srbpropert_9 selling fake PSA/DNA certified Tom Brady's

Just wanted to raise awareness. He already sold a couple and got positive feedback. Sold item #1 Sold item #2 Other list…

Started by Nick Lang

1 Jan 29, 2021
Reply by Nick Lang

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service