We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Beckett' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

I sent Beckett Authentication a very nice Emma Watson 8x10 which I paid a whole bunch for from UK Dealer. They found it to be Authentic. #1…

Started by John Maurer

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

Authenticated Beatles Signatures That Are Actually Neil Aspinall Secretarials

This was previously offered at auction as a set containing authentic George and Ringo signatures, and John and Paul signatures in the hand…

Started by BallroomDays67

16 Feb 4
Reply by BallroomDays67

Beware: David Crosby “Long Time Gone” with Printed Signature (Passed Beckett and PSA)

I don’t recall if this has been discussed before, and I couldn’t find any reference to it here. I unfortunately got stuck with a printed Da…

Started by BallroomDays67

6 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by BallroomDays67

Authentication Companies which is Best and Why?

Authentication Companies which is Best and Why?     I am tying to determine which authentication company to use I'd like to hear thoughts…

Started by SeahawksFan76

17 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by SeahawksFan76

Is this Beckett "authentic" Michael Jackson Autograph fake?

Hey together, this is my first posting. So I hope that I am posting this in the correct category. Since weeks I am looking for an authentic…

Started by andrejjay

12 Sep 15, 2021
Reply by Phil

Kobe Bryant unlikely to pass Beckett

Hi everyone! Just want your opinions on this autograph I sent to Beckett for a signature review and it came back as unlikely to pass. Since…

Started by Tania English

14 Feb 25, 2021
Reply by Tania English

I Like the Beckett 8x10 Encapsulated Holders

Have you seen Beckett's 8x10 slabs? I'm getting autographs I've had laying around years certified, and I had Beckett encapsulate a couple o…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

23 Feb 22, 2021
Reply by Mikex

Is This Hozier Autograph Real?

Hi all! Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this Hozier autograph, sold by alltimegreatauthenics on eBay. Here's the link to view the pag…

Started by Sarah Layton

0 Jan 13, 2021

Is Beckett authentication still legit?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could please explain to me why people still list their autographs with a Beckett authentication. A lot of aut…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

Can I get some thoughts and or opinions on the validity of this Steve Winwood signature?

Hello,     I posted this signature before, however, I did not receive many opinions on it's authenticity, that's why I'm reposting it for t…

Started by nicholas pansini

3 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by nicholas pansini

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service