We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Baker' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ginger Baker -opinions please!

It’s certainly live ink and it flows very well. I believe it compares favourably with other examples I have seen, but welcome opinions plea…

Started by Chris Furness

0 Feb 12

Possibly some of Cream and The Who Autographs.

Hello I inherited a music program that has some autographs on the back and was looking for some help. And possibly see what it can be worth…

Started by Jordan Flores

4 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by Nick Dimeo

Kenny Baker and Anthony Daniels signed magazine

Hi both signatures on magazine cover, what do people think as to authenticity? Thanks

Started by NotANurse

0 Oct 8, 2020

Chet Baker Signed Lp Value

Good evening, I just wonder what you think about this Signed Chet Baker Lp? I personally think it’s good and would like to have a ballpark…

Started by Bjarne Soderholm

2 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

The Cream, Jack Bruce & Ginger Baker?

A record signed by Jack Bruce and ginger Baker February of 1990.  What do you guys think?

Started by Brian Cottrell

4 Jun 21, 2019
Reply by Brian Cottrell

The Cream?

Opinions? Pretty early cream signatures.  The Clapton looks pretty damned good but I do t dont know enough about Bruce & Baker

Started by Brian Cottrell

10 Apr 23, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Star Wars Autographs Through The Years

The subject came up last night about the changes to a celebrities autograph over the course of years. This will be image heavy, but as they…

Started by Pete Bendu

5 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Kenny Baker

Hi Guys, What are your thoughts on the attached Kenny Baker? It's an old topps photo card with a TM of 1980. Thanks! Ben

Started by Ben Jones

5 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Philip Ellis

Star Wars cast signed print

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on this 8x10? I'm pretty sure it's authentic, but I'm looking at it more from an aesthetic and va…

Started by Greg

12 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Pete Bendu

Forged Mickey Mantle Photo Ebay Seller Cece_tes

Here are more GAI-certed forgeries that recently sold on Ebay. The below Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Duke Snider, etc. forgeries were liste…

Started by CJCollector

0 Sep 2, 2015

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service