We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

""

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Sep 5, 2020 to Has Anyone Here Ever Been Featured In A TV Show and/or Magazine Of How You Collect?

1 Sep 5, 2020
Reply by PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS

"Yes Mr Steffman, yes can view over 50% of my collection by going to my photo albums…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied May 10, 2017 to Are IPhone 7 Autographs Considered Real Autographs?

65 May 10, 2017

"Picture Proof Autographs are autographs that are also supplied with a photo of the p…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied May 10, 2017 to Are IPhone 7 Autographs Considered Real Autographs?

65 May 10, 2017

"P.P.P.- Picture Proof Photo"

65 May 10, 2017

"I never said all Picture Proof Autographs are legit. There are always some scum bags…"

65 May 10, 2017

"I agree not all picture proof autographs sold on Ebay are authentic, but if you can…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied May 8, 2017 to Are IPhone 7 Autographs Considered Real Autographs?

65 May 10, 2017

"Nice!!!!!! I like the Photo!!!!!"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied May 8, 2017 to Are IPhone 7 Autographs Considered Real Autographs?

65 May 10, 2017

"I thought I did when I said I was a Picture Proof Autograph collector and the only i…"

65 May 10, 2017

"You are right, there is nothing more you can do from autographs from the past.  But…"

65 May 10, 2017

"and that most dealers that sell autographs have general practices of not supplying p…"

65 May 10, 2017

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service