We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jim Hallowes's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know if anyone is still interested, but I saw the call for: "Let me see your…"

Jim Hallowes replied Dec 4, 2015 to Let me see your authentic Richard Pryor's please.

13 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Ike Newton

"This reminds me of one of the many times I was lucky enough to get his autograph. Th…"

Jim Hallowes replied Nov 19, 2015 to Unusual MUHAMMAD ALI Signature- could it be real?

22 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Jim Hallowes

"GREAT Collection Helen! How did you get them? Mail or in person or purchased? All th…"

Jim Hallowes replied Nov 13, 2015 to SLADE - signed album - opinions please

5 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Jim Hallowes

"Hi Mike, I'll respond to your comments in CAPS <<The guy admits he is good fri…"

Jim Hallowes replied Oct 20, 2015 to Thought you might enjoy the newly edited "Jim Hallowes - Autograph Collector"

44 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

"Thank  you Paul! I like your post! I've been pleasantly surprised with some supporte…"

Jim Hallowes replied Oct 20, 2015 to Thought you might enjoy the newly edited "Jim Hallowes - Autograph Collector"

44 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

"I have to agree with you Ian, but from the tone of the comments I think Robin hit th…"

44 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

"Hi Steve, Thank you for the note! You or someone else in the group had mentioned som…"

Jim Hallowes replied Oct 19, 2015 to Thought you might enjoy the newly edited "Jim Hallowes - Autograph Collector"

44 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

"Hi Paul! It looks good to me, how did you get it? I don't own any Beatle autographs…"

Jim Hallowes replied Oct 3, 2015 to Beatles signed photo

96 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Hi Blinky, It looks real to me and I'll post here the Bill Murray autograph I got in…"

Jim Hallowes replied Sep 17, 2015 to Bill Murray signature

5 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

"I think Myron said he's been on at least four episodes of "Beverly Hills Pawn," and…"

Jim Hallowes replied Aug 23, 2015 to I invite you to be my friend on the site here!

34 Jan 26
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service