We're fixing a site layout bug mostly on PCs & Macs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Christopher Williams's Discussions (8,325)

Discussions Replied To (6348) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, you make a great point. Some people actually do question why anyone would f…"

Christopher Williams replied Sep 5 to My Dad has a bunch of signed 8×10's of Hall Of Famers... Real Or Fake??

10 Sep 7
Reply by Jason Guercio

"Jason, sorry for the bad news, but unfortunately there are more forgeries out there,…"

Christopher Williams replied Sep 5 to My Dad has a bunch of signed 8×10's of Hall Of Famers... Real Or Fake??

10 Sep 7
Reply by Jason Guercio

"Sorry,  but that Mantle pieces are simply a train wreck, not just "several problems.""

10 Sep 7
Reply by Jason Guercio

"That is laughable stuff.  My goodness."

10 Sep 7
Reply by Jason Guercio

"You posted: Thanks for that opinion. Source is pretty impeccable. I guess if there…"

Christopher Williams replied Sep 4 to Find Out if Your Stan Lee Autographs are Real

72 Sep 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Mr. Sears, The collectors here, including myself, have given our opinion to members…"

Christopher Williams replied Sep 4 to Find Out if Your Stan Lee Autographs are Real

72 Sep 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Who can forget the cult classic "True Romance" where the Christian Slater character…"

Christopher Williams replied Aug 19 to Rest In Peace Senpai Sonny Chiba :(

2 Aug 19
Reply by Christopher Williams

"She was also in "Fatal Attraction."   Just an awesome signer."

Christopher Williams replied Aug 10 to Ellen Foley - Fighting Words signed CD $30

2 Aug 10
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Ditto on that!!!"

Christopher Williams replied Jul 14 to Fake Scarlett Johansson PSA/DNA Photo sells for $885

9 Aug 16
Reply by Nick Dimeo

"Ditto!!!!"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 11 to Does this Tim Duncan signed jersey look legit? Documents seem to match up...

4 Jun 13
Reply by Deepak Nahar

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service