We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eddy's Discussions (1,991)

Discussions Replied To (1844) Replies Latest Activity

"Good stuff here! fab432-  Your final paragraph above is a clear and concise thought…"

Eddy replied on Sunday to Beatles full signed color photo

200 yesterday
Reply by rickmaster

"I certainly will.  This "bait" comment (unsettling indeed) along with doing some ref…"

Eddy replied Apr 17 to 1968 THE DOORS Concert Poster Fresno FairGrounds with Jim Morrison/Manzarek Signatures. Authentic??

15 Apr 17
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

""just bait"....that's a bit unsettling for me to read.  "

Eddy replied Apr 17 to 1968 THE DOORS Concert Poster Fresno FairGrounds with Jim Morrison/Manzarek Signatures. Authentic??

15 Apr 17

"Done...back to a CDV image of PAV.  I hope that helps soothe things.  Again, apologi…"

15 Apr 17

"Mine is Prince Albert Victor ("Eddy").  I collect on him.  It's a medal commemoratin…"

15 Apr 17

"...and be open to others who might have some input as well.  I can think of a few ad…"

15 Apr 17

"I hope I've been of some assistance, Bryan.  Thanks for sharing the item."

Eddy replied Apr 17 to Opinion on Pope John Paul II?

36 Apr 17
Reply by Big Bad John

"Here's what I actually wrote: "Sorry... I wasn't going to guess because I had no clu…"

36 Apr 17
Reply by Big Bad John

"I was just trying to be thorough.  When we were working on a piece on just this topi…"

36 Apr 17
Reply by Big Bad John

"I did?  "

36 Apr 17
Reply by Big Bad John

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service