We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

crazyrabbits23's Discussions (590)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a publisher-level directive, not a distributor one. I've seen it happen with se…"

crazyrabbits23 replied yesterday to How to buy autographs on eBay; Tips to avoid fakes on eBay

73 19 hours ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"It's the new trend. The popularity of the signer is built in to the price of the boo…"

crazyrabbits23 replied yesterday to How to buy autographs on eBay; Tips to avoid fakes on eBay

73 19 hours ago

"Nice - I'm in. Looks like it will be a fun read!"

crazyrabbits23 replied on Tuesday to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2197 on Tuesday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Thanks - i pre-ordered one. Was a fan of hers back in the day."

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 20 to A Thousand Threads: Signed Edition - Neneh Cherry -£22.00

1 Mar 20
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"A lot of the shenanigans related to trimming autos/reselling them were motivated by…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 11 to People with Razors..or, How to Destroy a Jackie Gleason.

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"" Are modern collectors so vain they have cannot have personalization's? " Yes. All…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 10 to People with Razors..or, How to Destroy a Jackie Gleason.

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"Depends on the publisher, not Indigo. I would expect this to be signed in the book."

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 5 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2197 on Tuesday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"It was a one-use code tied to my account - wouldn't let me use it again when I tried…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 4 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2197 on Tuesday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"https://www.indigo.ca/en-ca/the-book-of-elsewhere-signed-edition-a-novel/97810390124…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 4 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2197 on Tuesday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"One of the best posts/series on the site, IMO. It's given me some inspiration on how…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 3 to Richard Burton 1925 - 1984 Signature Study Part III Shooting at Stardom 1960 to 1970

12 Mar 5

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service