We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Chris Furness's Discussions (342)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like she signs BDT, in the same way as Maggie Rogers signs MR!"

Chris Furness replied on Saturday to Blu Detiger "All I Ever Want Is Everything" Signed CD - Newbury

6 on Saturday
Reply by Travis Christenberry

"Another one who can’t seem to write complete words! Go and sit in the corner with Ma…"

Chris Furness replied on Saturday to Blu Detiger "All I Ever Want Is Everything" Signed CD - Newbury

6 on Saturday
Reply by Travis Christenberry

"Norah did an in person signing session at Rough Trade East in London recently. These…"

Chris Furness replied on Saturday to Norah Jones Visions (Signed CD)

40 on Sunday
Reply by Stephen Woods

"There you go guys, you know what to do! You need to be quick as she’s there this eve…"

Chris Furness replied Mar 19 to Maggie Rogers "Don't Forget Me" Signed CD (Newbury)

13 Mar 19
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"If they become available in the box where you can put a personalised message put “Ma…"

Chris Furness replied Mar 15 to Maggie Rogers "Don't Forget Me" Signed CD (Newbury)

13 Mar 19

"She’s at Banquet Records next week so keep an eye out for any Personally Signed opti…"

Chris Furness replied Mar 15 to Maggie Rogers "Don't Forget Me" Signed CD (Newbury)

13 Mar 19

"https://hmv.com/store/music/cd/gravity-stairs-(hmv-exclusive)-signed-edition copy th…"

Chris Furness replied Feb 15 to Crowded House (bundles)

8 Feb 15
Reply by KellyEff

"CD only (not as a bundle) now available from HMV. https://hmv.com/store/music/cd/gra…"

Chris Furness replied Feb 15 to Crowded House (bundles)

8 Feb 15
Reply by KellyEff

"The signed element of the CD option appears to be the same 11 x 11 size as the one w…"

Chris Furness replied Feb 2 to Jennifer Lopez - This is me … Now Signed Insert

62 Mar 2
Reply by GarethRossUK

"Order from the Canadian store mate, before it sells out. You won't get it cheaper de…"

Chris Furness replied Jan 18 to Norah Jones Visions (Signed CD)

40 on Sunday
Reply by Stephen Woods

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service