We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Keith Smith's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok mocking was not the correct word Terrier sorry. I just think that no one even car…"

Keith Smith replied May 11, 2015 to Sandy Koufax - real or fake?

9 May 11, 2015
Reply by Ian Baldock

"seriously if you have seen how he signs for people in public you would think this is…"

Keith Smith replied May 11, 2015 to Sandy Koufax - real or fake?

9 May 11, 2015
Reply by Ian Baldock

"I would think Elvis, Beatles, Historical documents. Modern day baseball seems to be…"

Keith Smith replied May 8, 2015 to Who should I collect for the long term??

37 May 8, 2015
Reply by James

"And I would also like to share another eBay seller who has nothing but team signed h…"

Keith Smith replied May 4, 2015 to How to make $40,000 in 3-4 months on eBay and take no responsibility for anything

2 May 4, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

"The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will let this stuff go on till cows can fly by them…"

Keith Smith replied May 4, 2015 to Coaches Corner forgeries

10 May 4, 2015
Reply by gary edward

"Great topic. What about all the photo shopping etc that has been going on in the mar…"

Keith Smith replied Apr 7, 2015 to How much does great provenance add to an autograph?

44 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by a pug called eva

"Ryan I have been following your posts for the most part of 6 months now and kudos to…"

Keith Smith replied Apr 7, 2015 to Yasiel Puig "Global Authentics" Forgeries

31 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Null

"I find this whole discussion quite amusing since watching this entire discussion unf…"

Keith Smith replied Apr 3, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Joe that was my point exactly. Just because they slabbed an item does not make it re…"

Keith Smith replied Mar 6, 2015 to Neil Armstrong??!!?? PSA?DNA Certified $39.00???

14 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"This is awesome! I have not been on here for a while and just checking this out. Loo…"

Keith Smith replied Mar 6, 2015 to Roger Waters signature study

17 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service