We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PFCollector's Discussions (1,200)

Discussions Replied To (1156) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a really nice one, congrats!"

PFCollector replied Apr 17, 2022 to MISSY ELLIOTT “THE COOKBOOK” SIGNED ARTCARD DOUBLE VINYL

107 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Pete D Moore

"I mean more along the lines of the ones they show them signing a few dozen or a few…"

PFCollector replied Apr 17, 2022 to

just now

"I'm still a fan of her music but definitely not a fan of her ripping off fans. I won…"

just now

"You could try a PSA quick opinion for $10 but I'd definitely check with someone who…"

just now

"Unfortunately I'm a fan of her music and really wanted a real one, and she randomly…"

just now

"Yeah I don't plan to again. I think I've gotten fakes from 2 or 3 of her albums, so…"

just now

"I don't think she did autopen. Pretty sure she just had someone else hand sign them…"

just now

"Depends on if you want more money or the better signature. I generally go for the be…"

PFCollector replied Apr 16, 2022 to MISSY ELLIOTT “THE COOKBOOK” SIGNED ARTCARD DOUBLE VINYL

107 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Pete D Moore

"No"

PFCollector replied Apr 13, 2022 to The Byrds book - McGuinn, Crosby, and Hillman

29 Nov 18, 2023
Reply by the_flowers_are still_standing

"Thanks, missed it the first time. Shipping costs were rough (pun intended) but got o…"

PFCollector replied Apr 11, 2022 to Nick Cave signed book

85 May 11, 2023
Reply by Mr. Collector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service