We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Thom Joseph's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"I’ve only seen these discussed as autopens especially at that price. The bookstore m…"

Thom Joseph replied Mar 14 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2256 yesterday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Indeed. She was an old school triple threat who valued her fans. She’d always visit…"

Thom Joseph replied Jan 30 to Chita: A Memoir by Chita Rivera $29.99

11 Feb 3
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"Yeah they need help with quality control and shipping. They have a disclaimer that n…"

Thom Joseph replied Nov 7, 2023 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

171 Feb 16
Reply by Joel S

"Looks fake to me. It’s similar to her signature but a bit too jerky/sloppy. Looks li…"

Thom Joseph replied Nov 4, 2023 to cate blanchett opin please

2 Nov 4, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

"Those signatures are disappointing. Some seem to have SLB and some have Simons full…"

Thom Joseph replied Nov 4, 2023 to Duran Duran - Danse Macabre - 12x12" signed art print with all bundles

23 Nov 4, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Yeah I’d pass too. Dolly “randomly” signed her last book through Talk Shop Live  and…"

Thom Joseph replied Oct 25, 2023 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

171 Feb 16
Reply by Joel S

"I thought the signatures in these books were terrible. "

Thom Joseph replied Oct 7, 2023 to Jamie lee curtis signed book UK

54 Oct 7, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

"Has anyone seen any signed copies of Charles Busch’s new memoir for sale. He is doin…"

Thom Joseph replied Sep 19, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2256 yesterday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous. I ordered when the site accidentally went live and th…"

Thom Joseph replied Aug 30, 2023 to Duran Duran - Danse Macabre - 12x12" signed art print with all bundles

23 Nov 4, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Has anyone heard from BAM about their Jamie Lee Curtis signed books? I have heard no…"

Thom Joseph replied Jul 28, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2256 yesterday
Reply by Quadropheniac

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service