We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,543)

Discussions Replied To (14579) Replies Latest Activity

"File the complaint with PayPal first, and follow their instructions exactly, no matt…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied 8 hours ago to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

39 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew Saunders

"Andrew, Since it does not have a Beckett COA, PayPal will not make you return it at…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied 9 hours ago to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

39 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew Saunders

"I wouldn't be surprised if it's real but it needs to be seen by someone very experie…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied on Tuesday to Keith Richards signed LP. Did JSA get it right?

4 yesterday
Reply by Steve Viola

"Doesn't look real to me. "

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied on Tuesday to Lennon "In His Own Write" real or fake?

12 yesterday
Reply by Eddy

"Annie, these are a common forgery type. So many people get burned on them. I'm glad…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied on Sunday to Opinions on these Michael Jackson Autographs

8 on Sunday
Reply by Phil

"Annie did post the photo large. You just have to right-click and open in a new tab."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied on Sunday to Opinions on these Michael Jackson Autographs

8 on Sunday
Reply by Phil

"It looks real to me. Not that rare of a style the last 10 years or so."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied on Saturday to Opinions on this Sir Paul sig up at Pristine Auctions

6 on Saturday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I agree with Terrier."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied on Saturday to Is this Ted Williams ball real ?

6 yesterday
Reply by Greg Z

"It does not look real to me."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied on Saturday to Paul Mccartney autograph

5 11 hours ago
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Less than $400."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Mar 21 to Can someone appraise this Michael Jackson signature?

14 on Friday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service