We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

xx's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, exactly my same feelings. I left negative feedback for the seller....explaining…"

xx replied Jul 21, 2015 to Possible Ebay scam: Nataile wood

2 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by xx

"Yeah, I emailed the seller of the Wayne autograph....he said he is away and will che…"

xx replied Jul 21, 2015 to Can someone Please help me, possible Ebay scam : Lon Chaney jr./John Wayne/Bela Lugosi

26 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"Yep, believe it or not....I left chancellor73 negative feedback after I filed a form…"

xx replied Jul 21, 2015 to Can someone Please help me, possible Ebay scam : Lon Chaney jr./John Wayne/Bela Lugosi

26 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

" I wish I took a photo of the paper. But, in all seriousness the seller sent a notep…"

26 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"I did not buy the Wayne autograph....or any of his autographs. I purchased another i…"

26 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"I reported Chancellor73 to eBay, and left him negative feedback. Be suspicious of th…"

26 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"No, I do not think he is selling the other two autographs. Once my full refund is pr…"

26 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"Yes, he is from Hershey PA, and yes that is the seller. The only reason I have not p…"

xx replied Jul 20, 2015 to Can someone Please help me, possible Ebay scam : Lon Chaney jr./John Wayne/Bela Lugosi

26 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"Thanks! Actually I did not buy these from the seller.....but the seller has items li…"

xx replied Jul 20, 2015 to Can someone Please help me, possible Ebay scam : Lon Chaney jr./John Wayne/Bela Lugosi

26 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"Thanks for the advice, I'll ask him! Phil"

xx replied Jul 20, 2015 to Johnny Cash autograph

4 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by xx

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by