We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Joseph Tatrai's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"They used to sign thru the mail right up to the time they had their big break-up....…"

Joseph Tatrai replied Aug 21, 2019 to Ann and Nancy Wilson Heart Is this real?

9 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Deepak Nahar

"To me, and I am nowhere near as knowledgeable as others here, but these signatures d…"

Joseph Tatrai replied Aug 21, 2019 to Ann and Nancy Wilson Heart Is this real?

9 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Deepak Nahar

"I see Ken Goldin's name on that COA.  Unless I am mistaken back in the 90's I used t…"

Joseph Tatrai replied Jul 19, 2019 to Star Trek Cast Signed

9 Jul 19, 2019
Reply by Daniel S.

"I sent this to him in the mail a couple years ago and this is what came back signed.…"

Joseph Tatrai replied Jul 13, 2019 to Rob Zombie signed Oct. 1999 "Pulse" magazine. Opinions please?

5 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Are you sure that's English?  No disrespect meant against the former President but a…"

Joseph Tatrai replied Jun 12, 2019 to Yes or no on this JFK

3 Jun 12, 2019
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"It might be because all of these examples are from the mid 60's....the signatures th…"

Joseph Tatrai replied May 18, 2019 to One of my favorite 60's singers. Eric Burdon. It's a bit different from what I am used to seeing. Anybody know if it might be real? I am looking to find this LP signed by him.

4 May 18, 2019
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"I believe that's Graham Nash by the "S" on the left side of the word STILLS and I ha…"

Joseph Tatrai replied May 12, 2019 to Crosby stills nash and young autographs real or not i think they look alright i just wanted to get a second opinion? Thank you

5 May 12, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"An educated guess. "

Joseph Tatrai replied Apr 14, 2019 to Who is this ?

16 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by michael phillips

"Just wondering, did you know that and if not what led you to who it was? "

Joseph Tatrai replied Apr 14, 2019 to Who is this ?

16 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by michael phillips

"Thanks Devon.  I've been watching and following this thread since it first began and…"

Joseph Tatrai replied Apr 2, 2019 to Authenticity Check: Simon and Garfunkel, Dustin Hoffman, Katherine Ross, Anne Bancroft signed The Graduate Soundtrack = FAIL

34 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Devon Laney

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service