We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gregory's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw this listing and I too have doubts about the authenticity of the signature.  A…"

Gregory replied Jul 6, 2022 to Sean Connery Authentic?

6 Jul 6, 2022
Reply by Dan Morris

"In my opinion, this Frank Sinatra signature is NOT authentic."

Gregory replied Apr 15, 2021 to Elvis Presley PSA/DNA

20 Apr 15, 2021
Reply by Karsten

"Agreed.  Neither one holds up to close scrutiny. I see that neither one of these go…"

Gregory replied Feb 11, 2021 to Jackie Gleason

19 Dec 12, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I agree with you, Eric.  These are particularly good attempts though--far better tha…"

Gregory replied Feb 10, 2021 to Jackie Gleason

19 Dec 12, 2021

"Hello Max, These two Terry J autographs both look good to me.  In addition to the a…"

Gregory replied Dec 14, 2020 to Monty Python Autograph: Real Or Fake?

1 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by Gregory

"Good riddance to it!  Glad it was taken down."

Gregory replied Jun 8, 2020 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"Amen!"

Gregory replied Jun 7, 2020 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"Thanks, Eric.  Just as I feared.  Unfortunately, someone already placed a bid and th…"

Gregory replied Jun 7, 2020 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"Dear Eric, There's a PSA/DNA signed Jackie Gleason LP up for auction right now at RR…"

Gregory replied Jun 6, 2020 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"Very nice signatures, Alan.  And a great display too."

Gregory replied Apr 20, 2020 to Monty Python Cast-Signed Photo - Meaning of Life

27 May 31, 2020
Reply by a pug called eva

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service