We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tacoma Blues's Discussions (296)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Added this to my collection recently. Had to add it beneath this caption. "

Tacoma Blues replied Jan 31, 2022 to Frank Oz

10 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"This is an old thread, but I wanted to breathe some life into it after having done a…"

Tacoma Blues replied Nov 16, 2021 to Opinions on the great Elmore James

12 Nov 16, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I would very comfortably stating that ne…"

Tacoma Blues replied Aug 23, 2021 to Is my Blue Brothers autograph authentic?? (John Belushi & Dan Aykroyd)

6 Aug 23, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"I would concur. Both autographs look off to me. I would suggest a pass on these."

Tacoma Blues replied Aug 5, 2021 to Muddy Waters - Real or not

8 Aug 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Booth

"The signature is authentic imho. Shown below is one of many signed pieces I have fro…"

Tacoma Blues replied Jul 30, 2021 to The Great American Blues Players Signature Study: Please Add Your Examples

286 Jun 5, 2022
Reply by G. Smith

"There are couple signatures on this which I don't recognize, but the 3 band member s…"

Tacoma Blues replied Jul 5, 2021 to American Beauty or Ugly? SRV Band Signed as Well from Roadie

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"I can't comment on the piece as its outside of my wheel house. I can confirm, howeve…"

Tacoma Blues replied Jul 5, 2021 to American Beauty or Ugly? SRV Band Signed as Well from Roadie

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"Not sure of the source, but the signature does look atypical to me. The signature is…"

Tacoma Blues replied Apr 7, 2021 to Stevie Ray Vaughan - Guitar Strap with Hat Doodle... thoughts?

4 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by NJStrummer

"I would concur with the earlier feedback. No good. "

Tacoma Blues replied Mar 20, 2021 to Muddy Waters Signature - Real or Fake?

3 Mar 20, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but not even close when compared to the 3 exampl…"

Tacoma Blues replied Jan 5, 2021 to John Belushi Autograph Opinions

4 Jan 9, 2021
Reply by Mark Stanton

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service