We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

alvingo's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes.. I check the incription and it very was precise that help me out alot .. I was…"

alvingo replied Oct 5, 2021 to Michael jordan real or fake? Autopen?

6 Oct 5, 2021
Reply by alvingo

"Thanks I recently send a Beckett sig Review and it told me its likely genuine which…"

6 Oct 5, 2021
Reply by alvingo

"I found this when I compared his older 1989 autograph.. Beckett."

6 Oct 5, 2021
Reply by alvingo

"It's the old one. Not the new one"

alvingo replied Sep 23, 2020 to Need help asap. Is this real sticker and psa certificate? It's old rectangular

40 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by alvingo

"Here is a ticket that Someone posted. It seems a lot said this one is fake. I'm not…"

alvingo replied Sep 23, 2020 to Need help asap. Is this real sticker and psa certificate? It's old rectangular

40 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by alvingo

"Yes. It is. I already have it check signature review and pass hopefully I can get it…"

40 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by alvingo

"Oh wow sorry for the wrong price lol. It's $500"

alvingo replied Sep 20, 2020 to Need help asap. Is this real sticker and psa certificate? It's old rectangular

40 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by alvingo

"I think that's how much he wants for. He is waiting for his certificate in psa"

alvingo replied Sep 20, 2020 to Need help asap. Is this real sticker and psa certificate? It's old rectangular

40 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by alvingo

"I did a research on what of them sold items and this particular kobe jersey autograp…"

40 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by alvingo

"Yes he dint have the certificate . I guess he said his waiting for replacement. What…"

alvingo replied Sep 19, 2020 to Need help asap. Is this real sticker and psa certificate? It's old rectangular

40 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by alvingo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service